Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Intro Post

After much procrastination and making of excuses, I have decided to start this blog to document some of the particularly hilarious moments that I have experienced while living here in San Francisco. It's probable that I won't live here forever, and I would like to preserve some of these special times for posterity. What if, years from now, I manage to erase from my mind the time that I went to do my laundry and opened up the washer, only to find that a homeless person had taken a ginormous crap in it? I think we can all agree that that would just not do.

Also, I'm not gonna lie about it, sometimes I just really have a lot of time on my hands. During the day time. In particular, during working hours.

So, without further ado, I present an entry that was really just inappropriate for the communal blog it was published in...my encounter with Dirt Nasty, aka Simon Rex.

No comments: